Book onto any Bay of Fires Lodge Walk departing up until 24 December 2018 and receive a complimentary Bed & Breakfast package at Quamby Homestead valued at up to $550 (subject to availability)
-Offer ends 5pm, Monday 27 August 2018-
Enjoy a luxurious night at the iconic Quamby Homestead, Tasmania's quintessential rural colonial Bed & Breakfast experience. Built in 1828, the homestead features ten beautifully restored antique furnished guest rooms, appointed with king, queen or twin bedding and elegant bathrooms with heated floors. Set on the gorgeous landscaped grounds of Quamby Estate and the adjoining Quamby Golf Course, your Quamby Homestead experience is the perfect complement to the Bay of Fires Lodge Walk. And the best news is you can enjoy the extra sleep on the morning of your departure as the Homestead is just 200m from our Walker Base!
The complimentary Bed & Breakfast package valued at up to $550 includes airport transfers from Launceston airport, one room night for up to two guests, cooked breakfast, free WiFi and golf and club hire. Please refer to the terms and conditions section below for more details. To find out more about Quamby Homestead please visit: https://quambyestate.com.au/
Bookings and Enquiries
For all enquires, including to find out available dates for our Spring Offer or to make a booking, please email: email@example.com or phone (03) 6392 2211. Remember to mention the 'Quamby Offer' at the time of booking.
Discover the breathtaking beaches along the east coast of Tasmania as you explore the Bay of Fires with us. Join a small group, led by our expert guides, and traverse this wonderfully remote landscape. The Bay of Fires offers an awe-inspiring escape, teeming with unique flora and fauna.
Over the course of four days, immerse yourself in one of the most pristine environments that Tasmania has to offer. Walk the soft sandy beaches, explore secluded coves, kayak Ansons River and enjoy the uncomplicated luxury of our accommodation at the Forester Beach Camp and award-winning Bay of Fires Lodge. If you are looking for a little more indulgence why not have a signature treatment at our exclusive spa or enjoy the outdoor bathing pavilion. To find out more about this incredible walking experience visit: Bay of Fires Lodge Walk
Terms and Conditions
- The offer ends 5pm, Monday 27th August, 2018;
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or offer;
- The offer only applies to all new bookings (subject to availability) on Bay of Fires Lodge Walk departures up until 24 December 2018;
- The complimentary one night Bed & Breakfast offer at Quamby Homestead is based on a twin share;
- To access the offer you must contact our reservations team to check dates and availability and mention the ‘Quamby Offer’ at time of booking;
- Once your booking is confirmed the departure date and accommodation booking is not transferable;
- The complimentary Bed & Breakfast offer at Quamby Homestead must be taken either the night prior to your trip departure or on the return night of your trip departure;
- The accommodation is not transferrable or redeemable for cash. Your Quamby Homestead package will be booked and managed by the Tasmanian Walking Company reservation staff;
- The complimentary night includes: One (1) room night at Quamby Homestead twin share, cooked breakfast for two (2) guests, free Wi-Fi and Launceston Airport transfer to or from Quamby Homestead;
- Should you cancel your Bay of Fires Lodge Walk Booking - the value of the Quamby Homestead Bed & Breakfast accommodation booking will be deducted from any available refund;
- For further booking terms and conditions please visit: https://www.taswalkingco.com.au/book/termsandconditions/