50% discount on bookings for the four-day Wineglass Bay Sail Walk departing on 26 January 2019 (subject to availability)
-Offer ends 5pm Wednesday 09 January 2019
50% discount on bookings for the four-day Wineglass Bay Sail Walk departing on 26 January 2019. Standard departure price reduced from $3,280 to $1,640! Bookings subject to availability, terms and conditions.
To make an enquiry or book this special offer, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (03) 63 922 211.
The Wineglass Bay Sail Walk is the only experience of its kind in Tasmania, a voyage bringing together the very best of Tasmania’s gourmet food and wines, incredible coastal and off-shore island walks, unique Tasmanian wildlife and flora and the surreal magic of sailing aboard the luxurious Lady Eugenie.
This is a very different walking holiday, where sailing unlocks an unrivalled walking experience, one that is not anchored to roads or terrestrial accommodation. Such versatility provides unique opportunities. Superb three-course dinners can be served aboard the decks of the Lady Eugenie or upon white linen tables on pristine secluded beaches lapped by turquoise waters. Exquisite island and coastal walks, seldom visited can now be seamlessly connected, like never before. And the voyage between walks is no longer that of seat belts and winding roads; rather an almost utopian alternative immersing you in the thrill of being on the open water, where dolphins ride the bow wave, birds glide between sails and seals lounge basking in the sun on passing islands.
On our four day experience you’ll arrive on the shores of islands and peninsulas to walk spectacular secluded white sandy beaches and journey to summits of wild peaks. Walk opportunities include the iconic Wineglass Bay, climbing the granite peak of Bear Hill on the seldom-visited Schouten Island and traversing the high cliff edges on Maria Island en-route to summit the magnificent dolerite column peaks of Bishop and Clerk. For those seeking more time to experience the magic of sail-walking, we have a six-day experience that includes two additional coastal walks on the renowned Tasman Peninsula, including a taste of the iconic Three Capes Track on the Cape Hauy walk.
Each evening our groups have exclusive use of the Lady Eugenie a luxurious 23-metre (75-ft) ketch rigged yacht. She is five metres wide, which makes her stable, safe and comfortable for both novices and sailing enthusiasts. With beautifully maintained teak decks and classical, varnished handrails, Lady Eugenie’s spacious decks are the perfect setting for relaxing whilst taking in the stunning scenery of Tasmania’s east coast.
The Wineglass Bay Sail Walk is a totally different way to walk, where the introduction of sails supersedes concepts of a great walk to deliver the quintessential Tasmanian walking holiday. To find out more about this incredible experience visit: Wineglass Bay Sail Walk
Terms and Conditions
- The offer ends 5pm, Wednesday 09 January 2019 (AEDT);
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or offer;
- The offer only applies to new direct bookings (subject to availability) on the four-day Wineglass Bay Sail Walk departing 26 January 2019;
- The offer does not apply to Trade bookings;
- To access the offer you must contact the Tasmanian Walking Company reservations team and mention the "Australia Day Offer" at time of booking;
- Minimum booking numbers required for trip departure;
- Fully non-refundable (except where the trip is cancelled) payment required upon booking;
- Once your booking is confirmed the departure date is not transferable;
- Subject to the above the Terms and Conditions; the standard Tasmanian Walking Company Booking Terms and Conditions apply; and
- The Tasmanian Walking Company reserves the right to withdraw the offer at anytime.