Book onto any Wineglass Bay Sail Walk departing up until 30 November 2018 and receive a complimentary nights accommodation at Hobart's MACq 01 Hotel valued at upto $490 (subject to availability)
-Offer ends 5pm Friday 07 September 2018-
Enjoy a luxurious Bed & Breakfast experience at Hobart's newest hotel - MACq 01. Situated right on the Hobart waterfront, surrounded by yachts, convict built sandstone warehouses and a huge expanse of open water, this unique hotel boasts gorgeous views alongside supreme convenience. Only five minutes walk from the city centre and Hobart's iconic Salamanca precinct, MACq 01 is the perfect place to start telling your Tasmanian story. Each of the hotel's 114 rooms are linked to real characters central to the story of Tasmania - heroes, villians, explorers, inventors, convicts, bushrangers, first people, industrial giants, political mavericks and much more.
The complimentary Bed & Breakfast package valued at up to $490 includes one Superior Hunter Room at MACq 01 (twin share), breakfast for two (2) guests and free WiFi. Please refer to the terms and conditions section below for more details about our offer. To find out more about MACq 01 Hotel visit: http://www.macq01.com.au/
To find out available dates for our Spring Offer, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (03) 63 922 211
The Wineglass Bay Sail Walk is the only experience of its kind in Tasmania, a voyage bringing together the very best of Tasmania’s gourmet food and wines, incredible coastal and off-shore island walks, unique Tasmanian wildlife and flora and the surreal magic of sailing aboard the luxurious Lady Eugenie.
This is a very different walking holiday, where sailing unlocks an unrivalled walking experience, one that is not anchored to roads or terrestrial accommodation. Such versatility provides unique opportunities. Superb three course dinners can be served aboard the decks of the Lady Eugenie or upon white linen tables on pristine secluded beaches lapped by turquoise waters. Exquisite island and coastal walks, seldom visited can now be seamlessly connected, like never before. And the voyage between walks is no longer that of seat belts and winding roads; rather an almost utopian alternative immersing you in the thrill of being on the open water, where dolphins ride the bow wave, sea birds glide between sails and seals lounge basking in the sun on passing islands.
On our four day experience you’ll arrive on the shores of islands and peninsulas to walk spectacular secluded white sandy beaches and journey to summits of wild peaks. Walk opportunities include the iconic Wineglass Bay, climbing the granite peak of Bear Hill on the seldom visited Schouten Island and traversing the high cliff edges on Maria Island en-route to summit the magnificent dolerite column peaks of Bishop and Clerk. For those seeking more time to experience the magic of sail-walking, we have a six day experience that includes two additional coastal walks on the renowned Tasman Peninsula, including a taste of the iconic Three Capes Track on the Cape Hauy walk.
Each evening our groups have exclusive use of the Lady Eugenie a luxurious 23-metre (75-ft) ketch rigged yacht. She is five metres wide, which makes her stable, safe and comfortable for both novices and sailing enthusiasts. With beautifully maintained teak decks and classical, varnished hand rails, Lady Eugenie’s spacious decks are the perfect setting for relaxing whilst taking in the stunning scenery of Tasmania’s east coast.
The Wineglass Bay Sail Walk is a totally different way to walk, where the introduction of sails supersedes concepts of a great walk to deliver the quintessential Tasmanian walking holiday. To find out more about this incredible experience visit: Wineglass Bay Sail Walk
Terms and Conditions
- The offer ends 5pm, Friday 31 August 2018;
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or offer;
- The offer only applies to new bookings (subject to availability) on Wineglass Bay Sail Walk departures up until 30 November 2018;
- The complimentary one (1) night Bed & Breakfast offer at MACq 01 Hotel is based on a twin share.
- To access the offer you must contact our reservations team to check dates and availability and mention the 'MACq 01 Offer' at the time of booking;
- The complimentary Bed & Breakfast offer at MACq 01 Hotel must be taken the night prior to your trip departure.
- Once your booking is confirmed the departure date and accommodation booking is not transferable.
- The accommodation is not transferrable or redeemable for cash;
- Your MACq 01 Hotel package will be booked and managed by the Tasmanian Walking Company reservation staff upon receipt of deposit;
- The complimentary night includes: One (1) room night at MACq 01 Hotel (twin share), Breakfast for two guests, Free WiFi and valet parking;
- Should you cancel or change the date of your Wineglass Bay Sail Walk booking - the value of the MACq 01 Hotel accommodation booking will be deducted from any available refund. For further booking terms and conditions please visit: https://www.taswalkingco.com.au/book/termsandconditions/