Special Guest Leaders
These experiences are available anytime by request for private groups.
Our incredible walks can be complemented by the guidance of leadership and wellness coaches or creative experts. We can make a recommendation or work with your organisation's trusted leader to tailor content to our walk itineraries. If you are a coach or instructor, you can bring your own group on any of our walks.
Prices and availability can be requested by emailing Daniel@taswalkingco.com.au
Why choose a workshop in nature?
Your team can relax...
'Specialist Leader' Walks
Available by request - for groups at any time on any walk
- Pricing upon application
- Pricing is based on our walk fee + the Specialist Leader's fee
Direct bookings only:
- Direct bookings only. For all enquiries and bookings please contact Tasmanian Walking Company via email Daniel@taswalkingco.com.au
Single supplements may be available
Special Interest Walks - Terms and Conditions
- All prices are quoted per person in $AUD including GST
- A deposit of $500 per person and the Guest Information Form are due within five days of booking
- Minimum numbers are required six months prior to departure.
- The final payment is due three months before departure. For reservations made three months or less from departure date, full payment is due at time of booking.
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- Travel and pre and post-trip accommodation expenses are not included.
- This walk cannot be booked in conjunction with any other offers and discounts.
Please view our traditional booking terms and conditions
- Return transfers between walk and our departure lounge
- Accommodation each evening
- All meals and non-alcoholic beverages, plus a limited selection of local wines
- National Park passes
- Use of a backpack and Gore-tex jacket for the duration of the walk
- Two qualified guides for the duration of the walk