- Launceston Airport transfer to accommodation on Day 1
- Three course dinner with matched wines at the award winning Stillwater restaurant on Day 1
- One nights accommodation at The Sebel Launceston on Day 1 (twin share)
- Cradle Mountain Huts Walk including five nights in our exclusive Overland Track huts (twin share)
- Transfer from Lake St Clair to Hobart on Day 7
- Two nights accommodation at MACq01 on Day 7 and 8 (twin share)
- Three Capes Lodge Walk including one night at Crescent Lodge and two nights at Munro Lodge
- Transfer to Hobart Airport or the Hobart CBD accommodation of your choice at the end of Day 10
- All meals and non-alcoholic beverages, plus a limited selection of Tasmanian wines, excluding dinner on Day 7 and lunch and dinner on Day 8 in Hobart
- National Park passes
- Use of a backpack and Gore-tex jacket for the duration of the walks
- Tour Director and qualified guides (with the exception of Day 6 at leisure in Hobart)
All accommodation is twin share. Single travellers may be required to share a twin room with another walker of the same gender. To guarantee a single room for the duration of the walk and city accommodation, or to guarantee your own room for city accommodation only, please request a quote at time of booking.
Booking Terms and Conditions
Pricing: All prices are quoted per person in AUD including GST and are on a seasonal basis.