At Tasmanian Walking Company and Australian Walking Company, our staff are our most valued asset. We're always on the lookout for down-to-earth, passionate people to join our team. Find out more about the roles which we're advertising through our careers portal.
Interested in working for us but can't find your dream job listed? We would love to hear from you!
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
What's it like working for Tasmanian Walking Company?
Find out first-hand through the video below.
More reasons to work with us!
The Tasmanian Walking Company have been walking for over 30 years, offering amazing wilderness experiences to our guests in some of Tasmania's most special and remote wilderness locations. We work to deliver a truly immersive experience as we create connections between people and place in remote cultural landscapes through our boutique multi-day walking experiences.
Whilst our roots lie in Tassie, we operate on mainland Australia as The Australian Walking Company and are excited to be experiencing a growth phase in the business as we introduce a number of new walks.
Come join the team!
What our staff have to say
"Aside from the ridiculous office view of course - the people. Both guests and colleagues. We have such a fun, passionate and committed team it makes going to work feel like a bit of a working holiday sometimes"
"The guiding culture, it's basically working with a group of your best friends. Basically the people make TWC the best company to work for, I always feel welcome and like I am amongst family."
"I love the incredible, likeminded people I get to work with, and have developed relationships with inside and outside of work. I also love the company's environmental philosophies, and the focus on giving guests the best experience possible with the least environmental impact."
- Belonging - Building a sense of connection and community, for guides, guests, and the support team.
- Genuine Fun - Creating an environment where fun can be freely found, encouraged, and experienced by guides and guests alike.
- Wowing Guests - Always striving to exceed guest expectations both as individuals and collectively.
- Environmental and Cultural Integrity - We are not just environmentally sustainable; we are environmentally dependent. We are respectful of the cultures relevant to the areas we operate in and sensitively incorporate them into our ‘every day’.
- Passionate Leadership - passionately committed to leading the industry with a standard that inspires.
- Simplicity - To recognise and protect the uncomplicated offering we provide our guests ensuring we are operationally streamlined and simply excellent.