24 Month Booking Guarantee
Our standard booking terms and conditions apply, subject to the following temporary exception:
If you have a booking on any walk departure with Tasmanian Walking Company for 2020 or 2021 and COVID-19 directly impacts your capacity to travel, you may postpone your booking for up to 24 months, with no additional charges, subject to the following terms and conditions:
24-Month Booking Guarantee - Terms and Conditions
- The guarantee is only valid for walk departures in 2020 and 2021;
- The guarantee only applies for guests with bookings directly impacted COVID-19, as per the following:
- If you are diagnosed with COVID-19 prior to your departure date;
- If you are directed by a Government official or medical practitioner to self-isolate for any reason associated with COVID-19; or
- If Government COVID-19 policy (domestic or foreign) relevant to your residential address or travel circumstances directly impacts your capacity to travel.
- Guests can change or postpone their walk booking within 30 days of the planned departure date, subject to the guest being directly impacted by COVID-19 as per conditions 2;
- Guests making booking changes under the guarantee will be reimbursed in the form of a booking voucher (valid for 24 months) to the value of the original booking, with no additional charges (all change fees are waived);
- Guests must use the booking voucher for a walk departure within 24 months of the voucher being issued;
- Where the voucher is applied to a new booking on the same walk itinerary as the original booking there will be no additional charges;
- Where the voucher is applied to a new booking on a different walk itinerary to the original booking, there may additional costs payable by the guest for any difference in pricing;
- Booking vouchers are not redeemable for cash;
- Tasmanian Walking Company reserves the right to request supporting evidence to determine your eligibility prior to approving the postponement of your booking.
- Tasmanian Walking Company reserves the right to amend or withdraw the offer at any time.
Make a Payment for a Walk Booking
If you wish to make an online payment towards your booking, complete the following form. If you would like to know the status of your booking or have further questions, please contact us via our live chat, email us at email@example.com or call +61 (0)3 6392 2211.
Make a Payment for a Spa Treatment
If you are walking the Bay of Fires or Three Capes with us and have made a spa booking you can make a payment below. If you haven’t pre-booked your treatment please make your booking first by calling 0408 549 558 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.