- Return transfers between Launceston and the walk base
- Accommodation each evening in one of our five private huts - twin share
- All meals and non-alcoholic beverages, plus a limited selection of Tasmanian wines
- National Park and Overland Track passes
- Boat transfer across Lake St Clair (on Day 6 of the six day walk only)
- Use of a backpack and Gore-tex jacket for the duration of the walk
- Sleeping bags, pillows and a comfortable mattress at each hut
- Sleeping sheet and pillowcase to carry with you
- Two qualified guides for the duration of the walk
All accommodation is twin share. Single travellers may be required to share a twin room with another walker if the departure fills to capacity. To guarantee a single room for the duration of the walk a supplementary price of 75% of full fee will apply. This needs to be requested at the time of booking.
Booking Terms and Conditions
Pricing: All prices are quoted per person in AUD including GST and are on a seasonal basis.