Our Long Weekends are designed as an all-inclusive experience so you can leave your wallet at home.
- Three full days to explore Bruny Island with your guides
- Two nights glamping with a king-size bed and quality linen at our 100 acre retreat
- Return journey to Bruny Island form the Hobart waterfront by private boat (we offer the only alternative to the long queues on the public Bruny Island ferry)
- Spectactular coastal walks
- Exclusive access to an oyster lease, where you can help yourself to as many oysters as you like, straight out of the pristine waters... they don't come any fresher!
- Absolute indulgence at every meal time with Tasmania's finest food and wine.
- Three lunches, two dinners, two breakfasts
- National Park pass
- Two qualified guides for the duration of your Bruny Island Long Weekend
Each tent contains either 1 king size bed or 2 singles. If travelling with a friend we ask that you twin share but single travellers can request their own private tent (with king size bed) at no extra cost.
Booking Terms and Conditions
Pricing: All prices are quoted per person in AUD including GST and are on a seasonal basis.