Guided Bruny lsland Walk Prices
Bruny Island Long Weekend
3 day guided walk
|Price per person for departures (inc. GST)||Full price|
|01 October 2023 - 30 April 2024||$2,295|
|01 October 2024 - 30 April 2025||$2,295|
Our Long Weekends are designed as an all-inclusive experience so you can leave your wallet at home.
- Three full days to explore Bruny Island with your guides
- Two nights forest camping with a king-size bed and quality linen at our 100 acre retreat
- Return journey to Bruny Island form the Hobart waterfront by private boat (we offer the only alternative to the long queues on the public Bruny Island ferry)
- Spectacular coastal walks
- Exclusive access to an oyster lease, where you can help yourself to as many oysters as you like, straight out of the pristine waters... they don't come any fresher!
- Absolute indulgence at every meal time with Tasmania's finest food and wine.
- Three lunches, two dinners, two breakfasts
- National Park pass
- Two qualified guides for the duration of your Bruny Island Long Weekend
Each tent contains either 1 king-size bed or 2 singles beds. All accommodation is twin share. Single travellers may be required to share a twin room with another walker of the same gender if the departure fills to capacity. To guarantee a single room for the duration of the walk a supplementary price of $500.00 will apply. This needs to be requested at the time of booking.
Public Holiday Surcharge
If your departure falls on a public holiday an increased walker rate will be automatically applied to your departure to cover the increased cost of operation.
Booking Terms and Conditions
Pricing: All prices are quoted per person in $AUD including GST and are on a seasonal basis.
View our full Booking Terms and Conditions